Home theater and home entertainment comes alive
The Denon AVR-2113CI awakens the lifelike surround sound that’s waiting for you with Blu-ray discs, DVDs, HDTV programs and video games. High-powered amplification and state-of-the-art surround sound processing let you experience the kind of sound once available only in the theater. Now you can be drawn into the engulfing experience — the roaring blasts of action films, as well as the subtle dialogue of your favorite actors — but the best seat in the house is your own sofa, the theater becomes your home theater.
Free your iTunes® library with Apple AirPlay®
AirPlay lets you stream music from your iTunes library directly to the receiver, either from a networked computer or right from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®. Not only do you get a fast and convenient way to listen to your favorites, but anyone in your home can stream from their player to share their latest find. And thanks to a free app, your Apple® or Android™ device can double as a Wi-Fi® system remote.Requires a wireless home network. Receiver requires wired connection to the router.
Internet streaming — a treasure-trove for a home theater
The AVR-2113CI home theater receiver offers a myriad music choices when you connect it to your broadband home network. Internet radio stations from all over the world appear at your fingertips. Broadcast and web-only stations come in loud and clear. Explore Pandora® Internet radio and SiriusXM® Internet radio where millions of songs are at your command (registration or subscription may be required). You can even view favorite photos through the ’2113CI from your home network or visit albums on Flickr using your HDTV.
Versatility is this receiver’s middle name
5.1-channel home theater receivers deliver an immersive experience. But a 7.1-channel receiver takes it a few steps further. With the added dimension of back channels, you get a clearer sense of movement with every screaming jet flyover. Or you can set up a pair of front “height” speakers and use the receiver’s built-in Dolby Pro Logic IIz decoding, so you’ll feel like you might want to duck.
If you decide to stick with 5.1-channel sound in your home theater those two extra channels can be used to feed compatible, bi-ampable speakers what they crave — more amplifier power to give you greater clarity, definition, and dynamics. Or you can use them to drive a pair of speakers for stereo sound in a second zone instead. Listen to music on your outdoor speakers, while the movie keeps running in your theater room.
Precision auto setup at the touch of a button
For the most accurate home theater sound possible in your room, Denon equipped this receiver with Audyssey MultEQ® XT, a sophisticated automatic speaker calibration system. Watch a video on how Audyssey MultEQ improves sound in your room.
The ’2113 CI uses the included microphone to analyze sound then automatically adjusts individual level, equalization, and delay settings for each of your speakers in your home theater. You’ll hear precise, uniform sound across a wide listening area instead of just a single “sweet spot,” so everyone in your home theater room can enjoy optimized home theater sound.
Power and Processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 95 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES™, Pro Logic® IIz, and DTS Neo:6 decoding
- Audyssey Laboratories’ MultEQ® XT six-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to keep listening levels steady
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ for fuller sound at lower listening levels
Digital Music Options:
- built-in Apple AirPlay® for ultra-convenient iTunes® music playback
- Ethernet port for music and JPEG streaming from a wired PC network, and control via a PC
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified to ensure optimal compatibility with other network-enabled equipment
- optional streaming services include Pandora® Internet radio and SiriusXM Internet radio (registration and subscription may be required)
- front-panel USB input gives you a direct digital connection for your iPod®
- dual-room/dual-source output
- powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd room (using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
- only analog sources can be played in the 2nd room
Audio Performance Features:
- high-current, low-impedance amp design
- Compressed Audio Restorer for better sound with compressed music sources like MP3 files
- 192kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converters for all channels
back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping front left and right speakers
- 1080p-compatible HDMI digital audio/video switching 6 in, 1 out (including 1 front-panel input)
- HDMI version 1.4a with support for 3D video, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, x.v.Color, auto lip-sync, and HDMI-CEC
- analog-to-HDMI video conversion to 1080p
- analog audio/video inputs include:
- 1 front-panel input with composite video
- 3 rear-panel inputs (2 composite, 1 component)
- 1 audio-only input
- no phono input — to connect a turntable you’ll need to add a phono preamp
- digital audio inputs: 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- line-level output for powered subwoofer
- first-time setup wizard for easy operation
- intuitive on-screen menu via HDMI
- Denon’s free remote app lets you use your iPod touch, iPhone or Android device as a Wi-Fi remote
- receiver remote
- 17-1/8″W x 6-9/16″H x 13-3/16″D
- weight: 21 lbs.